Color accuracy is also quite respectable with low noise. Perhaps a software update in the future might make things better. I did not use the 48MP option since the file size starts to get very large and eats up storage space quickly. Also, Stock Firmware there isn’t a huge discernable difference between the 48MP versus the 12MP output. While Xiaomi did a great job with bumping hardware specs on the X3 Pro the camera department got the short end of the stick. The Poco X3 Pro has a quad camera on its back with a 48MP primary, an 8MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth sensor.
If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI.
- It’s amazing that the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro features a fingerprint scanner.
- You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
- In the photographic section, there are several differences to take into account.
All in all this phones powerful processor can offer an incredible gaming experience. Moreover, you can multitask quite effectively with this phone and run many apps that require a good processor. Firstly, this phone has a very large screen and it is quite thick, too.
- As per promotional material, this ensures sustained peak performance.
- Light bleed in the corners is visible when viewing deep colored images or UI portions, which is noticeable and could be a major pain point for you.
- As for the panel itself, it is one of the best LCDs you’ll find in this category.
- Should you consider buying the Poco X3 Pro, as a successor to the legendary POCO F1.
Audio recording also is very good given the price and hardware on offer. It also has an excellent night mode, which makes all the difference in terms of brightness and dynamic range.